As your skin ages, it needs a little more TLC. I’m drawing closer and closer to 30 this year and my skin is really starting to show it. So, I’m putting more of an emphasis on skincare throughout my entire self-care routine. This skincare blog post includes the amazing tool I’ve been using to revamp my routine.
To help me stay on top of my skin care routine, I was #gifted the Soniclear Elite from Michael Todd Beauty. Although the Soniclear Elite was gifted to me, all opinions are my own. And let me tell you, this awesome tool has been a game changer for me!
Saying Hello to the Soniclear Elite:
This 4 in 1 device has a lot to offer for those looking for cleaner, clearer, brighter, firmer skin. With different sonic brush heads you can use this tool for both your face and your body.
The antimicrobial face brush has 20,000 bristles that buff away dull, dry skin. The rotation of up to 18,000 rotations per minute ensures that your pores are clean. And the pulses reaches below the surface to help soften wrinkles and fine lines.
My Skincare Blog Profile
Aging, dry skin, large pores, hormonal acne, somewhat sensitive skin and redness are my concerns when it comes to skincare. I incorporate skincare into both my morning and nighttime routine, but I haven’t noticed any visible improvements in awhile.
My cleansing routine had become as dull and boring as my skin. I struggled with a lot of dull, dry skin and traditional exfoliants were too harsh. Using a sonic brush to help me amp up my skincare routine seemed like the perfect idea.
Benefits I Noticed While Using Soniclear-
- My skin is cleaner.
- It has better texture.
- Some of my fine lines are improving
- My pores are shrinking.
- The body brush has helped to reduce red bumps on my arms.
- Better skin elasticity.
- My weird red patch of skin is slowly disappearing.
After a month of use, I can tell you that giving this tool a try has really helped my skin. My complexion is less congested, my large pores are clean and shrinking over time, my fine lines are minimized.
My favorite Soniclear Elite features:
After a month of use, here are my absolute favorite features of this awesome tool.
- I love the waterproof cordless feature. I can plug it in once a week and use the brush for the rest of the week. This allows me to use it at the sink, in the tub, or while standing in the tub.
- The “cleaning assistant” alert every 20 seconds does a great job of helping me get the right amount of cleansing on each spot.
- I loved the massaging features on the Soniclear Elite. I smile a lot and sometimes this can make my cheeks a little sore. So after a day of laughing and hanging out with friends, I was able to get some relief for my sore face muscles.
- It comes with a coupon for a “sensitive skin” brush head. The original face brush has worked great for me thus far, but I plan to order the sensitive one to have on hand.
If you’re looking for a way to say goodbye to dull, dry, aging skin, the Soniclear Elite can definitely make a difference in your skincare blog routine. Get yours here!
Comment below and let me know what your skincare tips and tricks are!
For More Skincare related posts check out:
- Skin Care Products for Healthy Skin in Your 30’s
- DIY Face Toner for Sensitive Skin
- 21 DIY Self-Care Products